I am NOT a polo-person. No, not someone who plays polo, but one of many women who don’t like wearing polos. Being in this industry, I see a lot of polos. I see a lot of polos I think look nice. But try as I might, whenever I put one on, I just feel like I should be headed out to the golf course. It’s just not a shirt style I find fits with MY style.
However, I did just recently try out a new style from Sanmar, that I can truthfully say, is now one of my favorite shirts. Never did I think I’d have a polo that made it’s way not only out of my closet, but one I would find myself wanting to wear almost weekly.
What made the difference? A few key things:
|L558 Fine Stripe Ladies Polo|
- It doesn’t scream “POLO SHIRT.” The raglan sleeves with ruching give it style women will appreciate. It’s not a man’s shirt.
- The fabric is soft, light, but not too light, and stretchy.
- It’s got a contoured silhouette so no more boxy men’s look.
- The fine stripes give it a rich look.
- A self fabric collar make it dressier looking than your typical ribbed collar.
- Its longer length hits just right and doesn’t ride up.
- Looks great with dressier pants or jeans.
|K558 Fine Stripe Men’s Polo|
This style also comes with a companion men’s style, which looks and performs just as well. The combination of the two would make a great addition to any employee apparel program or purchases you might have coming up. When buying corporate apparel, you want your employees to look great and feel good about what they are wearing. This definitely fits both of those needs.
For a little more creative touch, think about decorating a small icon on the collar or sleeve in a tone-on-tone thread, instead of the usual left chest. Keeping the decoration professional yet unobtrusive ensures the item will be worn more than just around the office.
Check out all the available colors and more details: Click here for More Info